(DRS) is the new frontier of non-mydriatic, digital retinal imaging. anks
to its fully automated operation, DRS requires minimal operator training.
Its compact, ergonomic design and low power ash help ensure patient
comfort. (DRS) is conceived to maximize patients ow and it is entirely
operated through its intuitive touch-screen interface. It supports single- or
multi- eld acquisition protocols, providing seven dierent, standardized,
45° elds. DRS sense the patient, self-align to the target eye, focus the
retina, adjust the ash level and capture the image in less than 30 seconds.
* Extreme ease of use: patient auto-sensing, auto-alignment,
auto-focus, auto ash adjustment.
* Compact & clean design.
* Short exam time: captures both eyes in 1 min (single eld).
* High quality images.
* Minimal training required.
* No additional PC required.
* Touch-screen operation.
* View images from any PC or tablet.
* Cloud back up available.